The first tune is from the collection of Heinrich Nicol Philipp from Seibis, upper Frankonia (1784). It’s simply called “German No. 58”. The second tune is from the “Altland tune books”, collected in 1792 by Peter Meyer from Mittelnkirchen- Hinterdeich, which is about 40km west of Hamburg in a beautiful area called the “Old Country” by the locals. It also has quite a simple title: “Altländer No. 48”!